8th Grade End of Year – Important Dates/Times
Thursday, May 18th
* Graduation practice @ school during morning
* Picnic: 11am – 2:45pm
Monday, May 22nd – 8th grade Formal: 6 – 9 pm @ Bartlett Municipal Center,
5868 Stage Road, Bartlett, TN 38134
**Please see flyer e-mailed out or on the BLMS webpage or your child’s teacher
**Also, please read through the dress code flyer regarding appropriate dress for the
Tuesday, May 23rd – Graduation: 9:30 am @ Faith Baptist Church
* Students MUST be at Faith Baptist Church by 9:00 am for lineup.
Parents/guardians must provide transportation to and from the church. Do
NOT come to school that morning, there will not be transportation from the
school to the church.
* Students should be dressed in school appropriate/church attire for
graduation. Recommended attire:
- Boys: Khakis or dress pants, polo shirt, button down, ties.
- Girls: High heels are VERY discouraged. Students will be walking up
and down stairs and across a stage. Dresses should be school
appropriate length – 4 inches above the knees.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Grade Teachers