BLMS students are scheduled to receive their laptops next Wednesday and Thursday.
Before students are issued a device, the student needs to have the following:
- A personal lock on a locker assigned to them by their homeroom teacher
- A padded backpack or sleeve in which to secure the laptop
- Parents have completed the online 1:1 Laptop form (see below)
- Paid for laptop insurance online or at the school. Students should show their homeroom teacher a copy or picture of the receipt, indicating that insurance has been paid.
The 2018-2019 BCS 1:1 Laptop Form and online payment site is now live. Please click the link below to access the Policy Guide, the online form and the online payment site.
Key items to know:
- A form must be filled out for each child.
- One replacement charger will be covered under the insurance fee. After the one replacement is used, there is a $50 charge per incident.
- All 6th - 12th students will receive a new 13” MacBook Air (Model #A1466)
- Insurance cost (No Change): $50 for a family with 1 student, $75 for a family with 2 students, $100 for a family with 3 or more students
- Laptops will not be handed out on B-Ready day because these are new laptops, an account setup is required
BCS Technology Team