Pointers, Tips, & Tricks for Your Function Booklet Project
- Your cover is the PURPLE construction paper – decorate, name, title, etc. You can use colored pencils/markers to make your booklet look nice!
- Page 1 through 4 are the WHITE computer paper. You can have each page from the instructions on the fronts of the paper. This is where ALL your information from the blue paper should be.
- Page 3 of your booklet requires you to have a graph – use a piece of paper from your composition book and glue/tape in.
- Make sure you have 10 values on your table including 0 and positive and negative numbers.
- When you are answering the question “how do you know it is linear?” – make sure your response matches the representation you are discussing.
- If you are not sure about a part of the assignment, then make sure you ask ahead of time next week. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!