1:1 Laptop Information
You can now complete your insurance payments and BCS 1:1 Device Form online for the 2022-2023 school year
- The receipt number listed on the form will be used to verify insurance payment for every BLMS Student. Every student needs a form completed.
- We will issue laptops to those returning 7th and 8th grade students, who stored computers over summer, on B-Ready Day. All returning students must have insurance paid by September 6th to avoid becoming a day user and not being able to take the laptop home.
- New students and 6th graders will receive laptops early into the new year in August. These new students to our 1:1 program must have insurance paid before we will issue a laptop.
- This is only for students entering the 6th through 12th grades.
Please complete the 3 steps below in the listed order. You will need your receipt number from step 1 for the Device Form in step 3.
1. Pay your insurance fee here: https://bartlettschools.schoolcashonline.com If you have an account, your payment info should be available once you log in. If you do not have an account, you will need to register and then add your student(s). Once that is completed, your insurance fee will be available.
2. Review with your student(s) the 1:1 Responsible Use, Policy, Procedures, and Information Guide linked here: https://www.bartlettschools.org/pdf/BCSLaptopProcedures2022-2023.pdf
3. Complete the 2022-2023 BCS 1:1 Device Form linked here: https://www.bartlettschools.org/apps/form/2023BCSDeviceForm A form must be completed for each student.
All information can be found on our site linked here: https://www.bartlettschools.org/apps/pages/BCSLaptops
- A form (Step 3) must be filled out for each student.
- One replacement charger will be covered under the insurance fee. After one replacement is used, there is a $50 charge.
- Our insurance fee structure is the same this year. A single student will pay $30, a family with 2 students will pay $50 and a family with 3 or more students will pay $75.
**Required documents are online this year. Please complete ALL documents online and on one page to make it easier to complete.
- Parent Permission form
- Email Permission form
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Equipment Check Out Form